HM COM-80 EC/TDS Hydro Tester
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS). Excellent for nutrient testing
- Four scales: EC uS, mS; TDS: ppm, 0.5 (NaCI) & 0.7 (442)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water resistant
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low- battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to -read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-80 meter is calibrated with a 1413 uS solution
- Includes a protective cap and batteries .
HM COM-300 PH/ EC/ TDS / Temperature Meter
- Com-300: Waterproof Professional Series pH/EC/TDS/ Temp Meter
- The COM-300 is a professional grade level pH/EC/TDS/ Temp meter ideal for all water quality testing
- Hydroponics, water purification applications,
- Wastewater regulation, aquaculture, colloidal silver,
- Labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing
- Boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more .
WATER TREATMENT PLANT SERVICES
We Electricals Electronics Enterprises have Partnered with A Reputed Water Treatment plant Providers Who can Specially designed to suit your diverse water requirements from a wide range of combinations, ranging from 10 Litres to 10000 Litres/ Hour.
We also take AMC / Maintenance Contracts for Apartments, Industries, Schools, Hospitals and many Such Institutions. We assure you for our Best Services.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Specially designed for use in areas of production and quality control.
- with a built-in temperature sensor and automatic temperature compensation, this is a perfect instrument were Temperature of the solution fluctuates.
- rugged probe for indoor/outdoor measurements.
- RANGE: 0.0 TO 199.9 US/CM, 0 TO 1999US/CM, 0.00 TO 19.99MS/CM, 0.0 TO 199.9MS/CM
HANNA HI 98301 TDS Tester
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- TDS Range: 1999 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Resolution: 1 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Calibration: manual, one point
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- TDS Conversion Factor: 0.5
- Battery Type/Life: 1.5V (4) / approximately 200 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions:175 x 41 x 23 mm (6.9 x 1.6 x 0.9”)
- Weight 95 g (3.4 oz.)
- Ordering Information: HI98301 (DiST®1) is supplied with protective cap, screwdriver, batteries and instructions.
- An amperometric measurement of TDS is based on Ohm’s Law, I = V/R, where R depends on the distance between two pins and their surface.
- Our ProductsNEW
FREE SHIPPINGFor all those who like our FB page.
FIVE STAR RATINGRated 5 Star by our customers.
ONLINE SUPPORTOnline Support Available.
- About Us
- Contact Us