HIOKI 3805-50 Multi Meter
- Record maximum / minimum / average value
- Relative value display
- Simple performance and low cost, Basic accuracy ±0.09 %
- PC communication via USB (using optional accessories)
- For Power line distortion check (Harmonic distortion % display)
- Temperature scanning function (T1, T2, T1-T2)
HIOKI-3244-60 Hitester Digital Multi Meter
- Batter contact test leads with 15 mm gold-plated tip pin
- Only 9.5 mm(0.37) thick and g(2.1 oz)in weight
- Full auto-ranging function and automatic power saving function
- Overload protection to 500 V at resistance or continuity functions
HIOKI-3246-60 Pencil Hitester, Digital Multi Meter
- Test lead and main unit in a single body
- Overload protection to 600 V resistance or continuity functions
- LED light bright illuminates test points .
HIOKI-DT4221/DT4222 Digital Multi Meter
- Measure the fundamental waveform component using the average rectified method
- Expanded -25 C to 65 C operating temperature range
- Connect the CT6280 flexible sensor to measure up to 4199 A in thick or paired wires
- Drop proof design withstands drop from a height of 1 meter
KEW-1110 (Analog Multimeter)
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- P0068High sensitivity DC 20KΩ/V
- 1m drop-proof heavy duty designed taut-band movement.
- Can measure line voltage up to AC 600V ( voltage to ground MAX AC 300V) (Protected by 600V ceramic fuse against accidental overload)
- Continuity Buzzer, battery check, LED check, Temperature measurement function
- Skeleton type robust and clear case with caring handle furnished as standard accessory.
- ANALOG MODEL
- BATTERY TEST
MOTWANI M63 Digital Multimeter
- 6000 Count LCD display with pleasant white backlit
- AC/ DC current range upto 20A
- Resistance, Capacitance, Diode & Continuity measurement facility
- Selectable frequency & Duty Cycle measurement.
- 60 position analog bar graph for trend indication
- Highly linear readings
- SELECT, RANGE, HOLD/LIGHT, REL, H2/DUTY, MAX/MIN functions incorporated
- CE & IEC 61010-1 CAT IV (600V),IP 54 protection
- Robust, Rugged & Single mould casting .
Testo 760 – Digital Multimeter
- Three variants available for all important electrical measuring tasks
- Easy, modern operation with function keys instead of a dial
- Automatic Measurement parameter detection and selection via the socket assignment
- Prevents incorrect settings
- True root mean square measurement – TRMS
- Large, backlit display
- Low Pass Filter – for VFD output voltage measurements accurately
- A current measuring range available.
Testo 750 – Voltage Tester
- Voltage range from 12 to 690 V
- Ideal for voltage testing, continuity testing and rotating magnetic field
- Three variant available with a clear, patented all-round LED display
- Fibre-optic technology for optimum voltage indication
- Ergonomic handle shape with secure grip
- Measuring point illumination
- RCCB trigger function for RCCB testing- safety First
- Single pole voltage testing.
Testo 755 – Current / Voltage Tester
- Determines voltage upto 1000 V,current, resistance as well ass continuity testing
- Certified according to voltage tester standard DIN EN 61243-3:2010
- Automatic measurement parameter detection
- Measurement result without any switching on or selection
- Measuring point illumination
- Exchangeable measuring tips
- First voltage tester to measure current
- Single pole voltage testing
- Detection of direction of rotating magnetic field
- Available in two variants.
- Our ProductsNEW
- Electrical Testers
- Clamp On Power Meters
- Breath Alcohol Tester
- Capacitance Meters
- Dial Indicator
- Block Level Meter
- CO2 Analyzer
- Contact Type Thermometers
- Data Loggers
- Coating Thickness Gauge
- EMF Testers
- Force Gauge
- Insulation Testers
- Loop Calibrator
- LUX / UVA-UVB Meters
- Milli/Micro-Ohm Meters
FREE SHIPPINGFor all those who like our FB page.
FIVE STAR RATINGRated 5 Star by our customers.
ONLINE SUPPORTOnline Support Available.
- About Us
- Contact Us