Qnix- 4500 Digital Coating Thickness Gauge
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- QNix® 4500 was developed for a broad spectrum of use in the automobile and painting industries. This compact gauge allows for extremely accurate measurements of paint and corrosion protection thicknesses, both on steel and iron as well as on nonferrous metals such as aluminum, zinc or copper.
- proven, compact handheld gauge
- gauge versions: with integrated probe or with cable probe
- fast measurements: up to 120 measurements per min
- measuring range of coating on Fe up to 5,000 µm, on NFe up to 3,000 µm
- Measuring Range:Fe 0-3.000 µm, NFe 0 – 3.000 µm
- Revolution:1 μm in the range up to 999 μm,
- Minimum Substrate Thickness:Fe: 0.2 mm, NFe: 0.05 mm
- Minimum Curvature: convex: 5mm, concave: 25mm
- Minimum measuring area: Ø 25 mm
- Measuring interval: Single measurement: 850 ms
- Extremely precise:High measuring accuracy over the entire measuring range.
- Simple operation: No calibration.One button only One-hand operation.
- Innovative technology:Proven Hall sensor and Eddy Current technology.
- Broad spectrum of use:Dual probe for measurements on steel and non-ferrous metals.
- Protective measuring:Polished ruby tip to protect both the probe and the surface measured.
Metravi CTG-01 Digital Coating Thickness Gauge
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Measures coating Thickness on both Ferrous and Non Ferrous materials with interface cable & S/W
- The CTG-01 coating thickness gauges work either on the magnetic induction or on the eddy current principle, depending on the type of probe used.
- You can select the type of probe via MENU system or it will work automatically.
- Measuring Ranges :- Ferrous : 0 ~ 1250um / 0 ~ 49.21mils , Non Ferrous : 0 ~ 1250um / 0 ~ 49.21mils
- Guaranteed Tolerance :- Ferrous : ±3% +1um / ±3% + 0.039 mils , Non Ferrous : ±3% +1.5um / ±3% + 0.059mils
- Precision :- Ferrous : 0.1um / 0.001 mils , Non Ferrous : 0.1um / 0.001 mils
- Minimum Curvature radius :- Ferrous : 1.5mm / Non-Ferrous : 3mm
- Diameter of Minimum Area :- Ferrous : 7 mm / Non ferrous : 5 mm
- Basic critical thickness :- Ferrous : 0.5mm / Non Ferrous : 0.3mm
- Operating with MENU Easily.
- Zero Calibrating Easily.
- Low Battery , error indication.
- USB Interface for PC analysis software.
- Disable Auto Power Off function via MENU setting.
- Our ProductsNEW
- Electrical Testers
- Clamp On Power Meters
- Breath Alcohol Tester
- Capacitance Meters
- Dial Indicator
- Block Level Meter
- CO2 Analyzer
- Contact Type Thermometers
- Data Loggers
- Coating Thickness Gauge
- EMF Testers
- Force Gauge
- Insulation Testers
- Loop Calibrator
- LUX / UVA-UVB Meters
- Milli/Micro-Ohm Meters
FREE SHIPPINGFor all those who like our FB page.
FIVE STAR RATINGRated 5 Star by our customers.
ONLINE SUPPORTOnline Support Available.
- About Us
- Contact Us